Hello beautiful readers! Today I have a very exciting makeup post. I have been loving to watch and read about my fellow bloggers’ “fresh makeup for summer” videos and posts. Here’s mine, a slightly paired down version of my normal makeup with a very special eyeshadow product that I’ve been dying to share with you all
- After applying moisturizer and sunscreen I put on my 100% Pure Tinted Moisturizer, which I have spoken about a nauseating number of times on this blog. Then, I go straight into concealer, my favorite RMS Beauty “un” cover-up in shade 11. I like to dot it on my blemishes (which have been a lot lately) and any redness or uneven skin tone. Then, I just pat it all in with my middle and ring finger. I don’t drag because it wipes the product away. Sometimes I use a real techniques setting brush to further blend out the edges.
- Then I finish of my foundation/base by dusting some powder, usually the ED Minerals Jojoba Base that I mix with the Silk Naturals Oil Control Tinted Primer to get a good color match, over the concealer and the rest of my face to set.
- On a normal day, I don’t bother with bronzer, but sometimes I do and I like the Physicians Formula Organic Wear Bronzer. If I skip bronzer, then I just use a real techniques duo-fiber blush brush to put some Silk Naturals Sheer Blush in Afterglow on the apples of my cheeks.
- I then prime my eyes using the NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow base. I leave my eyes there to do my brows. I never used to do my brows regularly, but I’ve been loving the Silk Naturals Brow Cream in Deep Brown with an angled Eco Tools brush just to give my brows a more polished look. (Also, do you like that mirror shot of me doing my brows? Because it literally took forever and some contortionist moves to get it haha)
- For eye shadow, I’m positively giddy to share with you the Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow in Rio De Rose Gold. This color is so beautiful, metallic, and on trend. I simply shake it well, apply it all over the lid and pat the edges around the socket with my ring finger. Then I run the wand along the inner third of my lower lash line and tear duct are to look more awake. This hasn’t creased or budged on me, EVER.
- Oodles of mascara, Physicians Formula Fakeout on top, Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara on the bottom lashes.
- I go back to the skin here and dust some Silk Naturals Perfecting glow in Splendid in the places where I want to look glowy and Some of my fave oil control primer down the center of my face/oilier parts.
- For lips, I’ve been switching this up the most, but I’ve been loving the Bite Beauty lipstick in Pepper or the RMS Lip Shine in Bloom. But, I’m not wearing any lip product in the pictures because I forgot today… 😛
Here I decided to take some selfies with my kitty, Mr.Boo, but he just wasn’t having any of that today. Anyway, i hope you liked this post and for more makeup look posts, please comment and like this one.
Happy Reading, Beautiful!